Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sun n Fun n Food

I just found out that Allegheny County Parks is sponsoring two of my wellness workshops! In late July and August I will be presenting on how to shop health-smart and then how to prepare nourishing meals at two different workshop sessions in North Park.  I've prayed and dreamed of expanding what I've already been able to accomplish with my business, One Body Won Life, and now it's becoming a reality.

                   

I'm excited and encouraged that the word on wholesome foods will be available to so many people.  For some time this has been a personal goal and with the help of family and friends I'll be doing what I believe I've always been meant to do.  I get to help people learn to help themselves live more satisfying, rewarding lives while, at the same time, realizing my own lifelong dream.

I'm hoping this is just the start of something big, because I'm also launching a health-conscious food truck called Main Squeeze Pgh.  This alternative to the standard "fast food" truck will offer a menu featuring exotic wraps, nourishing salads, and invigorating juices. Look for us at local events like Hartwood Acres, county parks, and on this blog for more about summer fun with food.  Grazie.




No comments:

Post a Comment