Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Food Drive

Main Squeeze Pgh is ready to roll, literally.  I'm unveiling a mobile cafe that fulfills a lifelong goal of bringing tasty and healthy food to the masses. We will offer a menu that features exotic wraps, nourishing salads, and invigorating juices, while bringing it to a parking space near you.


Everyone knows I love to educate people on eating healthier, teaching them how to shop and prepare wholesome meals.  Well, I'm taking my show on the road, so to speak.  I'm going to incorporate my philosophy of healthy living into this unique food truck.  I can't wait to feed customers all around Pittsburgh with quality food that they may not otherwise get to eat.  I always enjoyed operating Aviva Brick Oven, but we’re going to surprise people with a host of healthy menu items that taste good too.  

I’ve enjoyed cooking all my life and especially for those interested in bettering themselves.  This is a dream come true for me, and as a healthy alternative to fast food I hope our customers will be saying the same thing. So keep an eye on the road for our unmistakable wheat grass design and a prayer in your heart as we get this venture up and running.  

No comments:

Post a Comment